Shaun T’s Rockin Body


Last night, I did the two-step with Shaun T, in my first Rockin Body workout. I received the DVD's yesterday and couldn't wait to get home and get moving. I was literally undressing as I walked up the stairs to my apartment. Did I mention I was excited?

I decided to forgo my usual attire of long sweats and almost equally long t-shirt, in exchange for short shorts and sports bra. For 15 minutes, I marched in and out, shimmied, did the cha, cha, cha, the grapevine, and a number of other dances. My living room had morphed into the set of the hottest music video and I was the star. I didn't feel self conscious nor self deprecating. I felt sexy, vivacious, and oddly powerful.

As I prepared for the workout, I decided I was going to make this all about ME. Working out is about feeling good about YOU. It's your ME-time.

Yesterday it was my time to throw caution to the wind and accept myself right now as I am, while mentally and physically preparing myself for the better me, soon to come. We all have those parts we love. I think I have great legs. We have those parts we don't like so much. Did I mention my gut? But I am not my legs, nor my gut. I am the sum of all my parts and all my parts--together--make for one Rockin Body.

Order Rockin Body here.

Author- Reesy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Label Cloud