Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today....


....to join this [man] and this [woman] in matrimony--to their bodies.

Today I request the pleasure of your company at my wedding.

My body all five foot, eleven inches of it, is the love of my life, my eternal soul mate, and the one person I was born to love.
I'm committing to give my body my best, by eating well and staying active--the key to having a happy, healthy marriage. No more cold feet nor fear of commitment. I no longer find just cause why I shouldn't be lawfully married to my body.

Share my wedding customs.


Something Old- is the trainer and the workout I know works for me.

Something New- will be a different style of workout I’ve never tried before.

Something Borrowed- are the fitness tips and recipes from the Million Dollar Body club.

Something Blue- Beachbody.


We are ready to begin....


I, Reesy, take you, my body, to be my wedded body for life, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish. I will honor you, protect you, take care of you, and obey you, 'till death do us part, and hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.

Are you ready to take your vows?

Divorce is not an option.


Author- Reesy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Label Cloud