BURN BABY BURN....


....Chalean inferno. Burn Baby Burn, tear these fat cells down. After two workouts, tearing my fat cells down is exactly what I believe this program will do. The science behind Chalean Extreme is muscle burns fat. It’s extreme circuit training. You lift weights three days a week, perform cardio two days a week, recharge on one day, and rest for two days. Simple right? Well, this is not your ‘girlie’ weight training. In this program, you are encouraged to lift heavy and lift slow. It burns but it hurts so well.

Lifting heavy does not add bulk--just the opposite. Lifting heavy makes you lean. If you are interested in losing fat and getting into the best shape of your life, lifting heavy is the way to go. There is nothing more girlie than lifting heavy. Is this sinking in?

I’m only two days into this program but I’m convinced at the end of 90 days, I will be in best Reesy I can be—as long as I do my part. Lifting heavy while eating heavy will make Reesy heavy. Get it?

More on the nutrition later....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Label Cloud