MY 30-DAY RESULTS WITH CHALEAN EXTREME



Today, I reached the 30-day mark with Chalean Extreme. It has been a burning experience. From the bowlers lunge to the sumo squats to the extreme pushups, each move has filled my muscles with lactic acid, burning me one step closer to my ultimate goal of being healthier…better.


While I am not exactly wrapping the tape measure around me several times, I am down two lbs and I’ve lost one full inch; a half inch on my waist and a half inch on my hips.

And get this; I’ve actually GAINED on this program. Yep, it’s true. I’ve gained more self-confidence, a dash more self esteem and an overall better body image. What I gained the most is an extra inch in my height, as I’m standing taller and stronger.


It feels good. It feels really good.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Label Cloud