LIVE YOUR DREAMS


Do you know what you really want in life? Have you put your dreams down on paper or even better created a visual reminder of the life you want?

This weekend I created such a visual representation of my dreams in a dream board.

I know the life I want to lead. I know the things I need to change. I want my life to reflect those things that will bring me peace and serenity and ultimately joy. I've placed my board on the wall in my home in a prominent position where I can see it everyday and allow it to seep into me, become a part of me, to take over me until eventually I obtain everything on the board. There is no magic. Everything I want in my life, I have the power to create, but seeing my dreams come to life, gives them meaning and validity, much more than just speaking them aloud.

Everything on my board, I all ready have. I'm just waiting for the day it comes to fruition.

What are your dreams? Have you ever listened to your inner most thoughts? Consider giving those thoughts a life. Consider a dream board.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Label Cloud